Monday, April 19, 2010

Buffalo Roast

OK so this is a little bit of a more expensive cut of meat, but its what I had in the freezer from a friend of my husband's so I used it, and oh was it ever so yummy!!

4-5 lb. Bone-in Buffalo Round Roast
1 1/2c. apple cider vinegar
1/4c. oil
2 TBSP. Worcheshire Sauce
2 TBSP. Soy Sauce
6-8 whole cloves garlic
12 or so radishes cut in half or quartered depending on the size
salt and pepper to taste

Sear outside of the roast on all sides. This takes about 1-2 minutes on each side depending on how hot you get your pan. Add all other ingredients to a crock pot and mix until combined. Next add your roast. Put the lid on, turn it on low and let it cook for 7-8 hours. After the roast is done and falling off the bone remove from crock pot with the garlic and radishes. Pour the remaining juices into a sauce pan and reduce it to about 1/2 (it took me about 5 minutes to get it to the reduction I liked). Pour the reduced juices over the roast and serve. Yummy!!

This picture doesn't do the dish justice. I forgot to take a picture last night when I had it all dished up nice. It is yummy none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment