Monday, March 8, 2010

Simple Yet Yummy Brownies

To get the ball rolling on this thing we will start with something simple. These are very simple to make since I do not make the brownie mix from scratch. I have no qualms about not making everything from scratch since there are so many products out there to help make life easier and yummy at the same time. Here it goes:

1 box of your favorite brownie mix (now not one that has other goodies in it since we will add our own, just simple yummy brownie mix).
1/3 cup chopped pecans (you can chop fine or coarse or some where between depending on your preference)
1/2 package Heath Toffee Chips

Mix brownies as directed on the box. Then add the pecans and toffee chips and mix until well combined. Bake as directed on the box. The mix I use is at 350 for 28 minutes. I find that for my elevation and climate this make for the perfect gooiness of a brownie. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment